Are you ready for Fall? Here on the East Coast, we had an absolutely beautiful summer. The most gorgeous, perfect weather that I can ever remember. It was one of those summers that made me feel like I was living in California, not Connecticut. Absolute heaven. Needless to say, nobody is ready for the cold weather to come. Which is why I needed to do this round-up. I needed something beautiful to look at to get me ready for Fall (normally my favorite season). I think I succeeded! I am officially accepting that seasons come and go, and I am ready for the final chapter of the year. Hello gorgeous leaves!
1. Leaves colored by my kids with water-soluble crayons, see the whole post here.
2. These gold-leafed leaves are so gorgeous! I couldn’t find the source but had to include them just for inspiration.
3. Leaf fish! I just love these. So clever, by Hazel Terry.
4. These leaves by Elena Nuez have a super cool Aztec vibe. I’m digging the little white dots, so simple.
5. These stacked animals are the bomb. I love the eyes. By Katya Enseling.
6. The delicate drawings on these leaves are pure art. I couldn’t find a source for these either. Grrrr…
7. Coolest ladybugs I’ve ever seen! By Terry Hazel.
8. Slightly obsessed with this simple treatment by A Subtle Revelry. So pretty.
9. Alisa Burke is a genius. That’s all I have to say. See two of her stunning leaf DIYs here…
10. …and here.
11. Completely madly in love with this leaf. I can’t stop staring. The geometric pattern is perfect. by Gabee Meyer.
12. More two-toned leaves. I can’t get enough! By Emily Isabella.
13. I love these doodles with a metallic sharpie made by kids. Jean Van’t Hul from The Artful Parent also shares how to preserve leaves. Brilliant!
14. These leaf animals are freakin’ charming!! More photos on Babble.
Are you feeling the Fall vibe? I can’t believe that I’m saying this, but…I can’t wait!