A walk down memory lane. A year of hard work, new beginnings and new friends, a growing family, and dinner on the run!
Here we go…
1. painted leaves // 2. good morning chart // 3. bird nests // 4. snowflake garland // 5. cake topper // 6. mother’s day card
7. mini felt garland // 8. pretty little garland // 9. bird garland // 10. watercolor garland // 11. pumpkin garland // 12. name garland
SENSORY & TOYS
13. lacing cards // 14. pantone play dough // 15. magic potions // 16. peg people // 17. painted blocks // 18. cardboard castles
19. cardboard paintings // 20. make art mail // 21. invitation to paint // 22. paper bag journals // 23. painted branch // 24. scrape paintings
25. paper bag crowns // 26. cardboard ice cream cones // 27. wooden bead necklaces // 28. weaving with kids // 29. henna hands // 30. rainbow flower collage
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys are SO AWESOME!! I love your comments and support, they keep me going. Please continue to make stuff with me in 2015~ I have planned so many good things!
Thank you for your beautiful blog!
oh my gosh, thank YOU for following along with me on my journey Jessica!! i love each and every comment 🙂 xo bar
So glad I found your blog! I love your colourful and creative projects. Looking forward to seeing them this year.
thank you Alex, so glad you found me, too 🙂 xx bar
I just stumbled on your Facebook page and now to your blog. I’m a former elementary art teacher, turned mom, and now venturing into teaching art lessons from my home. I look forward to following your business and your blog. xoxo Marina from Chicago
hi marina! i’m so glad you found me, i love that you were an elementary art teacher. i just started teaching last year so i’m sure i could learn a lot for YOU! thanks for stopping by and for leaving a comment 🙂 xo bar