This is a perfect craft for a cozy day inside. All you need are some plain cupcake liners (here I used white and kraft) and some scissors. Hole punchers optional. That’s it! Fold them a few times, snip here and there, and soon you will have a whole table full of these little cupcake liner snowflakes.
[ I am a participant in affiliate programs designed to provide a means for bloggers to earn small fees at no cost to you by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. ]
Supply list for Cupcake Liner Snowflakes:
~ Hole punch (we used 1/8″)
How to make Cupcake Liner Snowflakes:
1. Fold paper liner 3 times.
2. Cut the outer, top edge. I found that zig-zag points looked the best on these little guys.
3. Cut a tiny bit off the tip, some notches on the sides, and/or some hole punches.
4. Open up to reveal your charming, Scandi snowflake!
Tape them to a wall or window, use them as gift toppers, or make a simple garland! I could see these all across a room, Elf style.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –